I owe you regular blog readers an explanation as to why your Mondays have lacked Marshall McLuhan. It’s simple: Christmas + car accident + our first wedding anniversary + my birthday + New Year’s Day + close friend’s first religious profession + Archbishop tasking Pilgrim Center of Hope (my employers) with a big project + husband’s new college radio show + husband’s radio job + family functions + marriage vow renewal Mass/reception. Those have all been my priorities over the past couple of weeks, all smashed together.
You deserve blog posts with content. I firmly believe in no ‘filler posts’ or ‘check in posts’ because your time is precious.
Thus, I impart to you some CathMedia gems that I’ve collected while on blogging hiatus… enjoy!
- The Catholic Foodie raves about Mary DeTurris Poust’s CNN Interview & new book, Cravings: A Catholic Wrestles with Food, Self-Image, and God
- Sister Margaret Obravac, FSP’s insights to Vatican Radio, Seàn-Patrick Lovett, and new evangelization
- From Peter Parker to Priest: The highly-amusing vocation story of Fr. Andrew Trapp
- RomeReports: Vatican Museum launches exhibit with 80,000 ancient artifacts
- Pat Gohn’s new book rocks.