It’ll be one year of marriage for Dan and me on December 30. Inspired by some current discussion amongst friends, I’m starting a new series of posts here that will answer a few common questions. Topics will include how to…
- Maintain sanity and cut stress while wedding prepping
- Start your marriage without extra wedding debt
- Cutting expenses without cutting quality
- Keep your focus on the marriage
- Plan a meaningful wedding & reception
- Tips for a great honeymoon
- Crucial to-do’s post-honeymoon
Most of my advice will be based on personal experience…and this will be directed toward a Catholic audience, although much of it is applicable to anyone. Oh yes — I’ll be posting wedding photos, too. 🙂
Calling all married folks! I’d love to see your comments on each post. The more advice, the merrier.
First call for advice:
What are your tips for newly-engaged couples just beginning their preparations?